- Double-sided Tape
- Toilet Tissue
- 2 Googly Eyes
- 10 Minutes per mummy
What To Do:
- Place a long strip of double-sided tape from the bottom of one side of the cup, over the closed end of the cup, and down to the bottom of the other side. Younger children may find it easier to do this with smaller pieces of tape.
- Turn your cup upside down.
- Take a long piece of toilet tissue and wrap it around the cup, beginning at the bottom of the open end. Continue wrapping the toilet tissue until your mummy is "wrapped."
NOTE: If the toilet tissue separates or rips just add more tape to the cup and continue.
- Tape the end of the toilet tissue onto the mummy.
- Use a piece of double-sided tape (or glue) to add the googly eyes.
Don't Forget to Take a photo of your finished project and share it with us on the GummyLump Facebook Fan Page!