Toddler & Preschool Easter Egg Pipe Cleaner Craft
Easter Crafts for all abilities!
- Different Colored Pipe Cleaners
- Foam Egg
- Scissors (optional)
- 15 Minutes
For smaller children (2-3 years) you may want to cut the pipe cleaners into 4 inch pieces.
- Take a pipecleaner and poke one end it into the egg (about 1/4 inch). Wrap it across the egg and poke the other end into the egg.
- Continue poking pipe cleaners into the egg until it's colorfully covered!
- OPTIONAL: Tie a string or piece of yarn to the egg and hang several from the ceiling for a festive Easter decoration.
- ENJOY! You're done!
- Don't Forget to Take a photo and share it with us! You are automatically entered into our WEEKLY GIVEAWAY on our Facebook Page when you post a photo of your finished project and "Like" Us ! Giveaway is randomly selected.
Toddler Egg Fun!